2018 Cruise Schedule
- PYC Cruise Swap-It, Sell-It, Gift-It Meet – Sunday May 6th
- Cruise Mixer & Pot Luck – Thursday May 17th
- PYC Our Crew Was Here Contest** – Commissioning to Decommissioning
- Shake Down Cruise to Potts Harbor – Sat June 23rd through Sun June 24th
- PYC Two Week Freestyle Cruise – Canceled (Unless Someone Steps Forward)
- Day Boat Trip to Indian Point- one day in July. This will be short notice, based on weather. Check PYC Group Facebook Page for Announcement.
- Island Lobster Bake @ The Goslings – Sunday July 29th
(Co-organized by Cruise & Entertainment Committees)
- Richmond Island Overnight Race/Cruise Event – July 21st & 22nd
- PYC Fishing Tournament* – Saturday July 21st through Sunday August 12th
*Honor system on weight but must have a photo of fish with PYC member
Hamilton Marine Gift Cards for:
• Biggest Striper
• Biggest Tuna
• Biggest of any fish in class
- Family Cruise to Sebasco Harbor Resort – Sat August 5th through Sun Aug 6th
- Kids Outdoor Movie Night (begins at dark) – Saturday, September 29th
- Click link to: Our Crew Was Here Contest 2018 (Contest is on honor system: Boat that visits the most destinations and documents with a photo, wins!) Or see Club Manager, Pam Thomas for info.
Cruise Poll: Interested in Charter Cruising the Virgin Islands This Winter 2018/2019? Or interested in safe boating and learning to dock or moor a boat?
The Cruise Committee is interested in finding out if you would like to participate in a Virgin Island charter sailing cruise this winter 2018/2019 OR if you would be interested in safe boating courses (youth, or women an co-ed course options). We are also considering offering informal classes (by adults with no preconceptions) in how to dock a boat, pick up a mooring or learn the basics needed to help with Race Committee duty. Here is the link to the poll Cruise Poll 2018 You can email your interest to Pam Thomas, Club Manager. She will forward it on to PYC Cruise Officer, Rodd Collins.