2019 PYC ANNUAL ISLAND LOBSTER BAKE is slated for July 21. Look for details in the newsletter.
The 2019 Cruise Schedule will be updated when the new Cruise Officer is Appointed. Man, many thanks to Rodd Collins for his years of service as PYC Cruise Officer!
2018 Cruise Schedule
- PYC Cruise Swap-It, Sell-It, Gift-It Meet – Sunday May 6th
- Cruise Mixer & Pot Luck – Thursday May 17th
- PYC Our Crew Was Here Contest** – Commissioning to Decommissioning
- Shake Down Cruise to Potts Harbor – Sat June 23rd through Sun June 24th
- PYC Two Week Freestyle Cruise – Canceled (Unless Someone Steps Forward)
- Day Boat Trip to Indian Point- one day in July. This will be short notice, based on weather. Check PYC Group Facebook Page for Announcement.
- 3rd Annual Island Lobster Bake 7/29/18 (Click for the 2018 Plan & Island Etiquette Info)
(Co-organized by Cruise & Entertainment Committees)
- Richmond Island Overnight Race/Cruise Event – July 21st & 22nd
- PYC Fishing Tournament* – Saturday July 21st through Sunday August 12th
*Honor system on weight but must have a photo of fish with PYC member
Hamilton Marine Gift Cards for:
• Biggest Striper
• Biggest Tuna
• Biggest of any fish in class
- Family Cruise to Sebasco Harbor Resort – Sat August 5th through Sun Aug 6th
- Kids Outdoor Movie Night (begins at dark) – Saturday, September 29th
- Click link to: Our Crew Was Here Contest 2018 (Contest is on honor system: Boat that visits the most destinations and documents with a photo, wins!) Or see Club Manager, Pam Thomas for info.