First, the three most-asked questions:
Q1: What is the direct number for the reservation line? (207) 899-2863 If you do call the main Club line, press Ext. 14. Please leave only Dining Room reservations on that line; don’t leave reservations for events, because they may be missed.
Q2: Would you please explain the Minimum periods?
***Please note minimums do not apply for Club events.***
Last Name of Member 1 begins with A through L:
Opening through June 15;
June 16 through July 15;
July 16 through August 15;
August 16 through Closing
Last Name of Member 1 begins with M through Z:
May 22-June 30; July 1-July 30; August 1-August 30; Sept. 1-Sept. 22
Q3: How do I rent club facilities for a meeting or a party? A3: Click here for that information. (In order to see that page, you must have registered for the Members Only section of our web site and have logged in.)
Now to the meat of the matter, so to speak.
Good food and drink have always been part of any welcoming community. This has been true for the Club for more than 50 years.
Our Dining Room is open to members, their guests, and visiting boaters from late-May to late September. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday, while lunch is available Tuesday through Friday. Diners have a wonderful view of the water and islands as they relax over good food.
Executive Chef Stacie Blouin-Grondin strives to offer fine dining that meets a wide variety of tastes of our members. She uses fresh, locally-grown food whenever possible. Almost every item is made from scratch in our own Kitchen. Chef Stacie, notes in particular, the attention to vegetarian and gluten-free items. She is always pleased to meet special diet restrictions — just ask your server.
Details and Features:
- Live Music on the porch Thursday nights.
- Thursday Night BBQ starts June — and runs thought the end of the racing. Members and Non-Members, their crews and guests enjoy live music on the porch.
- Fridays and Saturdays night dinner reservations are recommended.
- Reservations are always requested for parties of 6 more more anytime as we may need time to rearrange tables and make sure we are staffed.
- On Friday and Saturday nights, if you do not have a reservation, we will try to accommodate you but we purchase our provisions and schedule our staff according to the booked reservations.
Club Rental and Catering:
The Club is available to members to rent for private events. For more information, log in to the Members Only section of the web site and click on Renting the Club.