First, the three most-asked questions:
Q1: What is the direct number for the reservation line? A1: 899-2863 If you do call the main Club line, press Ext. 14. Leave only Dining Room reservations on that line; don’t leave reservations for events, because they may be missed.
Q2: When does my minimum period end?
Last Name of Member 1 begins with A through L: May 24-June 15; June 16-July 15; July 16-August 15; August 16-Sept. 20
Last Name of Member 1 begins with M through Z: May 24-June 30; July 1-July 30; August 1-August 30; Sept. 1-Sept. 20
Q3: How do I rent club facilities for a meeting or a party? A3: Click here for that information. (In order to see that page, you must have registered for the Members Only section of our web site and have logged in.)
Now to the meat of the matter, so to speak.
Good food and drink have always been part of any welcoming community. This has been true for the Club for more than 50 years.
Our Dining Room is open to members, their guests, and visiting boaters from late-May to late September. Dinner is served Tuesday through Sunday, while lunch is available Tuesday through Friday. Diners have a wonderful view of the water and islands as they relax over good food. For the schedule, click here.
Chef Stacie Blouin-Grondin strives to offer fine dining that meets a wide variety of tastes of our members. He uses fresh, locally-grown food whenever possible. Almost every item is made from scratch in our own Kitchen. Chef Turner notes in particular the attention to vegetarian and gluten-free items. He is always pleased to meet special diet restrictions — just ask your server.
Details and features:
- Thursday Night continues to be Cook-Out Night, with a simpler menu for faster service.
- Fridays and Saturdays are “fine dining” nights. All reserved guests will receive olives to start and a cheese course at the end of their main entrée.
- Kids eat free! Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM, children 12 and under will eat free from a special kids’ menu. Easier on parents and on pocketbooks! Just one condition: one child eats free for each adult entrée (or equivalent) ordered.
- The Bar Menu will have a wide variety of quick foods to meet the needs of folks not looking for a full menu, or racers coming in after an evening on the water.
- Wednesday Evening will be “lobster night.” The crustacean will be served in a different format each week.
Club Rental and Catering
The Club is available to members to rent for private events. For more information, log in to the Members Only section of the web site and click on Renting the Club.