If you are looking to buy or sell a boat, a dinghy, an outboard, sheets, blocks, mooring tackle, electronics, what-have-you, this is the place for you. To sell an item, send a description of the item, asking price, and your contact information, to the Club Office at . Items for sale will remain on this page until sold or until the seller withdraws the offer.
Note that all transactions are strictly between the buyer and seller. PYC makes no warrantees, guarantees, or any other kind of ‘ees’ and assumes no liability. Use this site at your own risk.
Posted 7/3/18 FOR SALE: Pearson 31-2 MARGARITA Offered at $25,900
Margarita is a fin keel version of this classic cruiser. She has been well and lovingly maintained by her owners and has an extensive list of modern equipment to make cruising a pleasure.
- Full battened Main and 145 Genoa (2000) serviced and cleaned by Hallett Sails annually.
- Garmin GPSmap 740 touch screen chart plotter and digital radar (2013-14)
- RayMarine EVO100 autopilot (2015) with Remote (2017)
- Uniden ES VHF with MMSI feature and wireless remote microphone in cockpit
- Dickinson Newport propane heater –
- Sony AM/FM/CD with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Shaft Shark line cutter
- Full cockpit canvas with dodger (2015) bimini and connector (2007) Matching custom cockpit cushions
- Forespar motor mate on stern rail – (takes all the stress out of lowering the outboard!)
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- LONG LIST OF UPDATES & EQUIPMENT: Margarita Pearson 31-2
Offered at $25,900 Contact: David Murray 207-415-3581 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted: 6/19/18 Roller Furler!! $1,10)
- Profurl Headstay Roller Furler
- NCI 42 max headstay diameter is 3/8th
- 5 Ft overall whole system
- Internal turnbuckle keeps sail tack closer to the deck
Robust offshore equipment…used on 42’ Alden Caravelle. Bought 2005 and only used three seasons in Maine…replaced due to complete mast/standing rigging replacement with SENSU’s total refit. Has been stored under cover at Bayview Rigging and Sails since 2008. Easy to view there. Jan Peterson can answer questions about it.
CONTACT: Ted Reed – 207.245.4231 – email@example.com
Posted 6/19/18 Puffin Dinghy 8’6″ 2008 $750
Puffin Dinghies are designed and built here in Maine. They are made from hand-laid fiberglass with an integrated keelson for added strength. Gunwhales are a combination of rigid and flexible PVC dressed with 3/8″ nylon rope. Exterior is white gelcoat. Flotation is glassed-in under the bow and stern seats. Center thwart and transom pad is varnished native oak. LOA- 8’6″, Beam 49″, Weight 75 lbs, 3 persons or 357 lbs, 425 lbs persons, motors, gear. Rated for 2 hp motor. Cost new $1,579+ tax at Hamilton
Contact: Chris Carney, 207-899-1024 or Marine.
Posted 6/20/18 Nice black meeting chairs– we have about 60 of them
These plastic black stackable chairs were used for interior functions at PYC in the upstairs Captain’s Room and replaced this year. They are in great shape. Make an offer for a few or a bunch. We have about 60 of them and lack storage space to keep them.
Contact: Pam Thomas, Club Manager, 207-781-9820 or