If you are looking to buy or sell a boat, a dinghy, an outboard, sheets, blocks, mooring tackle, electronics, what-have-you, this is the place for you. To sell an item, send a description of the item, asking price, and your contact information, to the Club Office at email@example.com. Items for sale will remain on this page until sold or until the seller withdraws the offer.
Note that all transactions are strictly between the buyer and seller. PYC makes no warrantees, guarantees, or any other kind of ‘ees’ and assumes no liability. Use this site at your own risk.
Posted 4/10/19 FOR SALE: LUDDERS 33 SLOOP
Very well-maintained classic sloop in very good condition.
Only two owners in 50 years.
Sails like a dream.
Cabin sleeps 6.
Almost new sails, new spinnaker.
2 extra Genoas and I extra mainsail
Two self-tailing winches
Fully equipped cabin with hot water heater, propane stove/oven and cabin heater.
Posted 4/2/19 FOR SALE: 1990 40’ J BOATS : J/40 FOR PETE’S SAKE
Offered at $89,500
Wonderful Cruiser/Racer with shoal draft wing keel and excellent sail inventory.
**NEW GARMIN 8610 CHARTPLOTTER AND RADAR INSTALLED JULY 2019**
Repowered in 2003 with 40 hp Yanmar diesel engine. Beautiful teak interior with teak & holly sole throughout. Sleeps 7 with V berth forward, expandable cushions in main salon with fold down bulkhead table, and private aft cabin.
Large U-shaped Galley to port, two heads with showers,”Y” Valves & macerator pump forward. Abundant hanging lockers and bookshelves. Aft facing nav station to starboard. Fitted Sheets for V berth and Aft Cabins included.
LOA: 40’ LWL: 34’ Beam: 12’ Draft: 5’
Displacement : 18000 lbs +/- Engine: 3JH3E, <1000 hrs
Fuel: 35 gal Water: 120 Holding tanks: 2
- 110 V Shore Power
- 110 V Battery Charger
- Espar Cabin Heater
- SeaFrost Refrigeration with both AC &
- Force 10 propane 3-burner gas stove
- Lofrans Anchor Windlass w/ salt water washdown
- Below decks Autopilot
- Folding three-blade prop with spur line cutters
Click here to see the inventory list including new upgrades: fps listing 2
Asking Price: $89,500. By owner Peter Curtis 207-415-6973 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted 7/3/18 FOR SALE: Pearson 31-2 MARGARITA Offered at $25,900
Margarita is a fin keel version of this classic cruiser. She has been well and lovingly maintained by her owners and has an extensive list of modern equipment to make cruising a pleasure.
- Full battened Main and 145 Genoa (2000) serviced and cleaned by Hallett Sails annually.
- Garmin GPSmap 740 touch screen chart plotter and digital radar (2013-14)
- RayMarine EVO100 autopilot (2015) with Remote (2017)
- Uniden ES VHF with MMSI feature and wireless remote microphone in cockpit
- Dickinson Newport propane heater –
- Sony AM/FM/CD with cabin and cockpit speakers
- Shaft Shark line cutter
- Full cockpit canvas with dodger (2015) bimini and connector (2007) Matching custom cockpit cushions
- Forespar motor mate on stern rail – (takes all the stress out of lowering the outboard!)
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- LONG LIST OF UPDATES & EQUIPMENT: Margarita Pearson 31-2
Offered at $25,900 Contact: David Murray 207-415-3581 (email@example.com)
Posted: 6/19/18 Roller Furler!! $1,100)
- Profurl Headstay Roller Furler
- NCI 42 max headstay diameter is 3/8th
- 5 Ft overall whole system
- Internal turnbuckle keeps sail tack closer to the deck
Robust offshore equipment…used on 42’ Alden Caravelle. Bought 2005 and only used three seasons in Maine…replaced due to complete mast/standing rigging replacement with SENSU’s total refit. Has been stored under cover at Bayview Rigging and Sails since 2008. Easy to view there. Jan Peterson can answer questions about it.
CONTACT: Ted Reed – 207.245.4231 – firstname.lastname@example.org