Our mission is to provide an opportunity for all sailors to participate in fun racing with friendly competition. The season kicks off Thursday, May 21 and ends Thursday, September 12. Racing starts at 18:00 and after Labor Day, as the daylight fades, races start at 17:30.
Click here to register and download the sailing instructions:
Thursday Night Racing Includes:
• All participants are welcome to join us on the dock and in the clubhouse after racing
• Launch service transport to and from Handy Boat is provided to participants
• Delicious BBQ food that is applied to member dining room minimum.
• Non-members can purchase BBQ food after racing
• Committee boat staffed by experienced RC/boat handler and stocked with snacks, ice and non-alcoholic beverages– making it easy and fun to run races
• If you run a race, you’re scored first place for the night, along with the class winners
• Weekly and series prizes awards
Parking at PYC is for members only. Members are encourage to shuttle their crews from Holy Marty’s Church, nearby at 266 Foreside Road on Tuesday thru Thursday nights. Click here for details.
Thursday Night Race Committee Volunteers:
We make it easy to run a Thursday Night race. We provide a trained PYC instructor aboard the Lindsay Lord who is experienced running races plus snacks and non-alcoholic beverages provided. We recommend you have at least 3 people to man the committee boat. And the best benefit is you will be scored a first place in the Thursday Night Race the night you run it.
Belted Cow Company
CalSource, Inc., Metrology Solutions
Etchells Fleet 27
Friends of PYC Racing
Hallett Canvas & Sails
Shipyard Brewing Company
Smithwick Mariners Insurance Inc.
Starboard Advisors, LLC
Windward Bookkeeping and Payroll Services