Pilot Race

We have made the decision to postpone the Pilot Race until we have more information. Once we receive the guidelines for phase 2 reopening, we will be able to determine how to proceed. If you have questions or are looking for more information please contact Race Officer, Doug Coyle: 82Ericson33@gmail.com

Updated 05/24/2020