What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes. Water shoes or sneakers – Converse, Peds, KEEN, etc.
- Coast Guard Approved PFD (lifejacket)
- Shorts you are comfortable getting wet in
- Extra fleece and Waterproof layers (Spray Top/Jacket, Spray or Rain Pants)
- T-Shirt/Tech Shirt
- Bathing suit optional
- Change of clothes optional
What to Bring:
- Packed bag Lunch (all day classes only)
- Re-fillable water bottle
- Sunglasses recommended
- Hat recommended
- Backpack or bag for all your gear!
- Watch with countdown timer
- Sailing gloves
- Bailer – AZ Iced Tea Gallon jug, or Opti Class Bailers Recommended!
- Helmet – optional for concussion prevention
Hamilton Marine, West Marine, LL Bean, Landing Boat Supply, Annapolis Performance Sailing, Gill, Stolhquist
Do you have new or used junior sailing gear for sale? Contact Emily Egan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to post your item here so that it can be passed down to the next generation of PYC sailors.