What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes. Water shoes or sneakers – Converse, Peds, KEEN, etc.
- Coast Guard Approved PFD (lifejacket)
- Shorts you are comfortable getting wet in
- Extra fleece and Waterproof layers (Spray Top/Jacket, Spray or Rain Pants)
- T-Shirt/Tech Shirt
- Bathing suit optional
- Change of clothes optional
What to Bring:
- Packed bag Lunch (all day classes only)
- Re-fillable water bottle
- Sunglasses recommended
- Hat recommended
- Backpack or bag for all your gear!
- Watch with countdown timer
- Sailing gloves
- Bailer – AZ Iced Tea Gallon jug, or Opti Class Bailers Recommended!
- Helmet – optional for concussion prevention
PYC Offers a discount on registration to sailors who bring and use their own Opti or 420 for their sailing program.
Hamilton Marine, West Marine, LL Bean, Landing Boat Supply, Annapolis Performance Sailing, Gill, Stolhquist