Billing will begin in early April. Payments are due by June 20, 2019. There are no deposits.
PAYMENT BY MEMBERS
Registration for PYC member’s starts February 1, 2019. When your sailor has been confirmed, the junior sailing program fee will be billed to your member account. The charge will appear on your monthly statement.
PAYMENT BY NON-MEMBERS
Registration for non-members starts March 1, 2019. Once your sailor has been confirmed, an invoice will be mailed within two weeks. It will be mailed to you directly or to the person you have identified as being responsible for payment. You can make the payment by check or credit card. If you wish to use a credit card, call the Club Bookkeeper to make your payment by phone. Note that PYC uses a credit card payment service that charges the user for the credit card fee of 2.5%.
CONSEQUENCE OF NON-PAYMENT
If your payment has not been received by June 1, then your sailor may be replaced by a sailor from the waiting list. No sailor will be allowed to begin the program until payment has been made in full.
- A complete refund will be granted if the request is made more than four (4) weeks prior to the program start date.
- A 50% refund will be granted if the request is made four (4) weeks or less prior to the program start date.
- A 25% refund will be granted if the request is made two (2) weeks or less prior to the program start date.
- No refunds will be granted after the program start date.
- No refund will be granted if a sailor is dismissed because of behavioral misconduct or violation of safety requirements.
- In the case of all refunds, PYC will keep $50 to cover the administrative costs.
For questions regarding your invoice and payment, please contact Carol McEwen, PYC Bookkeeper, at (207) 781-9820 Ext. 13 / email@example.com.
To withdraw your sailor from the program and request a refund, please contact Chris Morin, Jr. Sailing Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the JSP Payment Policy in PDF format.