Welcome to Thursday Night Racing!
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for all sailors to participate in fun racing with friendly competition. The season kicks off Thursday, May 25 and ends Thursday, September 14. Start at 18:00 (sharp) — 5:30 after Labor Day
Join us for the PHRF Skippers Meeting
Thursday, May 18, 5:30 pm
The Thursday Night Races are upon us and we’re looking for a few good people to sign up. As we did last year, there will be a trained PYC instructor aboard the Lindsay Lord who is experienced running races. You will be scored a first place in the Thursday Night Race the night you run it. And finally, there will be snacks and non-alcoholic beverages provided. We recommend you have at least 3 people to man the committee boat.
Click here for RC sign up
Click here for the race registration form.
Hope you can be a part of the fun!
Thursday Night Racing Includes:
• All participants are welcome to join us on the dock and in the clubhouse after racing
• Launch service until 10 pm with transport to and from Handy Boat
• Delicious BBQ food that is applied to member dining room minimum
• Non-members can purchase BBQ food after racing
• Committee boat staffed by experienced RC/boat handler and stocked with snacks, ice and non-alcoholic beverages–making it easy and fun to run races
• If you run a race, you’re scored first place for the night, along with the class winners
• Weekly and series prizes awards
6/8 Pedro’s Big Adventure
6/15 Cam Cain
6/22 Captain Bangaroo
6/29 Lena Rich
7/13 Bobby Murray
7/20 New Noise
7/27 Chris Adshead
8/3 Paul Houston Project
8/17 Pedro’s Big Adventure
8/24 Fight at the Family Picnic
8/31 Monique Barrett
These musicians are generously donating their time and talents to entertain our members and guests, so please bring a bit of cash for the tip jar.