What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes – Sailing shoes or old sneakers. No Sandals/Flip Flops.
- Coast Guard Approved PFD (Life Jacket)
- Shorts you are comfortable getting wet in
- Extra fleece and Waterproof layers (Spray Top/Jacket, Spray or Rain Pants)
- T-Shirt/Tech Shirt – we are guests at PYC during semi-formal lunch hours; sailors must wear shirts while on land!
- Bathing suit optional
What to Bring:
- Bag Lunch (all day classes only)
- Re-fillable water bottle
- Sunscreen cream or lotion
- Sunglasses (PYC shades available for $5)
- Hat recommended
- Backpack or bag for all your gear!
- Watch with countdown timer
- Bailer – AZ Iced Tea Gallon jug, or Opti Class Bailers Recommended!
- Helmet – optional for concussion prevention
Do you have new or used junior sailing gear for sale? Contact Emily Egan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to post your item here so that it can be passed down to the next generation of PYC sailors.